Monday, December 11, 2017

POST #1969

 You might wonder why I don't always have a post every day, this is why.
Making cards Special
My mother-in-law is in an assisted living on the other side of the country. This past year I have been sending cards once a week to tell her how special she is.
I take plain pre-made cards and make them special for my mother-in-law by using glitters, stickers or what ever I find that I can to make her smile.
This is an example of making this weeks card.
Last week I sent one that I made the inside special with google-eyed (little beads in a bubble that move) animal stickers. The animals all had UGLY Christmas sweaters. I picked one for ugliest, had her son pick one and asked her which one she chose.
This card should get to her by Dec 21st, the winter solstice.
Original outside and inside

Embellished
Note the pop-up
and added an original poem by me.

 This is the second sheet with the ugly Christmas sweaters. Which one would you choose?
*

No comments:

Post a Comment