Thursday, May 2, 2013

Slight delay

     Sorry I had no new post yesterday. My nephew arrived here with nowhere to go. We are getting him settled (I hope) with a group that can help him get what he needs. They can do for him what I can't.
     He has become an orphan twice. First he looses his father and shuffled off to my mother and stepfather then he looses my mother at age 12 and a few years ago he lost granddad as well.
     He has been pretty much homeless since he rebelled at age 18 when Granddad tried to get him on SSI. He has some physical limitations as well as some mental and emotional issues. (One is being stubborn.)

     And so my friends and family I may be sporadic the next few days. But I'm planning a biggie for the moms. Been scouring for photos of moms with her children. If you have a fav post it please, and I will do my best to please you.

Remember Mother's Day is coming


No comments:

Post a Comment