Monday, October 6, 2014

What is an EvilTwin

          What is an EvilTwin? That's someone that pays you the highest compliment of trying to be just like you. And you hope and pray that you are setting a good example to be worthy..
     There is so much I want to say about my Evil Twin. Born March of 1951 with severe handicaps. So severe she wasn't expected to live. And when she did live, life expectancy was very short. It progressed through the years from five years to twelve years, to twenty-one years and so forth. Well, now we know her life expectancy to be 63.
     Although she had handicaps, she tried to do everything, and if she failed, well she would try until she accomplished it. Even if only to a small degree.
     We met about 14 years ago in an AOL chat room and what a stroke of luck! She lived in the vicinity. You CB radio operators  remember the first time you met someone you had chatted with for a while on the radio? Well that's how I felt when I saw Sandy.
     We share a love of crafting, hidden object games on the computer and the internet. So we would get together every time we got the chance. Had many lunches together while the men were at work. Had yard sales and she sold a lot of her beautiful craft items. Even borrowed clothes from each other.
     She was pretty much wheel chair bound for distances until her legs started giving out. We've stayed in touch when she left the area the first time to northern Florida and I was the first one she looked up when she got back.
     She and her husband move way up north several years ago, but we still maintained contact. It was after this move she started having a lot more medical problems. Three separate times she died and all three three times she came back. The last time she went into a coma for several months, around Christmas two years ago. I started referring to her as the cat lady with 9 lives. Alas her poor little body just gave out.
     Is it no wonder I keep expecting Carl to call me and say she didn't die, just in a coma. I know she's really gone but my heart and head refuse to believe it.
     On the ninth of August 2014 I asked God for a sign that my Sandy was doing ok. I look to the clouds to see if He is answering in a visual way. Nothing.
     I don't really know what I was looking for, an angel, a fairy, something that would relate to Sandy. On the tenth, an odd cloud very plainly sitting by it's self. It looked somewhat like an upside-down heart, no, wait, it's a human heart with a severed aorta.
     The actual cause of her death was blocked blood flow to her heart. How plain can it be? Shifting winds quickly changed the shape before I could get my camera out. Did I imagine it? No, you will never convince me otherwise, It Was There. I am at peace with her passing now. She IS with our Heavenly Father.
     This post was started almost two months ago. 
On Oct 11 2014 Sandra Lee McLaughlin Will Be Put To Her Final Resting Spot With God . At Resurrection Cemetery.

I'll never say goodbye, just see ya in a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment