Saturday, January 18, 2014

Let them eat cake.

When living in Poway California, I worked at a bakery called "Ces' Ci Bonn ", owned and operated by a crazy Frenchman by the name of Lucien Bruin, former pastry chef to President Nixon.
After I moved away I continued to make cakes for friends, neighbors and family. Here are just a handful of them.
 WEDDING CAKES










SUMMER THEMES












FLORAL THEMES



























I will post more on another page.




My apologizes for the photo quality. These were taken in the 70' up until just a few years ago. Then scanned about 10 years ago, uploaded to an old website,  Then downloaded by an old program that bundled them with a program that Win 7 cannot open, so I had to use win xp to open. (Have I lost you yet?) 
Well the detail I had hoped you could see isn't very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment